Blue ray cutter.
Multi+ • UltraGlide • NanoGlide • PolarGlide • BlueGlide • PureGlide
1. Rinse only with plain water
Rinse your glasses (both sides of the lenses) under running water.
2. Put the mild soap on both sides of each lens
Put a bit of mild liquid soap on top of both lenses, then flip the frame and put the soap on the inner side of lenses.
3. Use fingers to gently rub the liguid
Then with your fingertips gently rub the liquid soap on both sides of the lenses.
4. Rinse the soap with runing water
After that rinse glasses again to remove the liquid soap. The glasses should now be 100% grease-free.
5. Dry lenses with soft good quality paper towel
Use a paper towel to clean off remaining water drops and other spots.
6. Use microfiber cloth to finish cleaning
To finish cleaning use a microfiber cloth so your glasses should be perfectly clean.
Multi+™, UltraGlide™, NanoGlide™, PolarGlide™, BlueGlide™ and PureGlide™ are trademarks of Pol Optic